Thursday, May 12, 2011

Always and forever

We started over SOUP...
we started out as friends
It's funny how from simple things,
the best things begin….
You're my sunshine after the rain
You're the cure against my fear and my pain
'Cause I'm losing my mind
When you're not around
It's all... It's all...
It's all because of you

How can I just let you walk away,
Just let you leave without a trace
When I stand here taking
Every breath with you, ooh….
Cos we've shared the laughter and the pain,
And even shared the tears
You're the only one
Who really knew me at all
Always and forever!!!!!

I want to tell you how much I love you
Each moment with you is just like a dream to me
That somehow came true
And I know tomorrow will still be the same
Cos' we've got a life of love that won't ever change
I finally found someone,
that knocks me off my feet
I finally found the one,
that makes me feel complete...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment